Template:Contents Media Center Master Reference Guide: Main Page
This is the "Contents Media Center Master Reference Guide: Main Page" template. It should be called in the following format:
This template is called for in the Media Center Master Reference Guide: Main Page. This template can also be found in the Scroll Bar Navigation List Media Center Master Reference Guide: Main Page Section.
This is, also, where a new section page is added for the Media Center Master Reference Guide.
Locate the line where the new page will be found in the outline.
Click to insert the cursor at the beginning of that line.
Hit the Enter Key to insert a new blank line.
Insert the appropriate number of asterisk/s in the newly created blank line.
Enter the new page's link after the asterisk/s.
Save the Page.
A new page link should also be added to the Site Map: Content Pages Section.
A Side Bar for each page should be created and added to the Scroll Bar Navigation List.
- User Interface
- Installing Media Center Master
- Adding Existing TV Series to Media Center Master
- Adding Existing Movies to Media Center Master
- Custom Configuration Examples for the Free License Version
- Custom Configuration Examples for the Premium License Version
- How to Master Features and Option Settings
- User Settings and Program Files/Folders Locations
- Support Information, Log Files, Debugging, and About
- Integration with Other Programs and Products
- Preparing for a Fresh Re-install of Media Center Master
- Plugin Development
- Other Stuff
|<<< click here to edit or add new page links >>>|