Media Center Master's Wiki Editing Guide
This is a work in progress, please be patient.
Intended Purpose and Requirements
The intended purpose of this guide is to provide information to all individuals, readers, and editors on some common editing practices used in this wiki. It, also, attempts to demystify the enter workings of a wiki for those thinking about, or wishing to edit, or contribute material to the wiki, but are hesitant because of a lack of knowledge, and/or experience in a wiki environment.
This Wiki has an open registration for any individual. The only requirement to register is: an individual must have an active email account. Registration is required to edit and contribute relevant information pertaining to Media Center Master, such as, and not just limited to: Installation, Graphical User Interface Descriptions, Common Usage (Real Life) Configuration Scenarios, Technical Guides, Networked Configurations, Interfacing with Other Media Center Programs and/or Products...
- Submitted material in the forms of writings and images should be: creations made by the editor, or acquired from an open source having no copyright license.
- The use of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited; not allowed without, proper permission from the legal entity owning such source, and prior notice given to Media Center Master, Inc. for display consideration.
- All contributions fall in the public domain and become readily available for viewing on the internet to: read, copy, and edit.
- If an editor does not wish to leave a contribution open, unlocked and requiring no prior consent for:
- Reproduction, or
- Revisions by minor and/or major editing;
- The editor should not submit material to this Wiki.