How to Manually Uninstall Media Center Master
|Media Center Master's Wiki Editing Guide|
The current version of Media Center Master is 2.05. There are major changes to the program as to how it is represented in the wiki. The changes are on going and makes it difficult to up date the wiki.
As of December 11, 2012, for premium licensed users, only, Media Center Master has it's own, private, NZB Indexing Site. There is no additional account registration required to use the indexing service with Media Center Master. A complete Quick Set-up: Premium Version, Usenet Downloads guide is available in the wiki.
The biggest change in Version 2.04 took place were the "log," and "media summary" viewing area use to be. After adding media and clicking on a title from the media list, several tabs (i.e., Log, Summary, Metadata, and Files) will appear in the right side pane. More tabs are scheduled to be added in the future, such as: Media Info, Trailers/Subtitles, and a Episode Metadata Editor.
There have also been several changes made in the "Settings and Preferences" tabs. Some new tabs, and new settings have been added. The "Renaming" tab was changed to "Organization," and several of the old settings have been move from one tab to another. None of the settings have been removed from the program.
Version 1.32 is used for the examples in the wiki, unless otherwise noted. Although it may take a bit more work to find some settings, the wiki is still a valuable tool for a new user to get Media Center Master up and running. All of the settings used in the guides for a test run are still available, and should be used as described in the guides.
|This is a work in progress, please be patient.|
|Media Center Master|
|A Free Meta-Data and Media Organization Solution|
|(Red text indicates your location.)|
|Bug Report||General Discussion|
|<<< edit this side bar >>>|
Step 1 - Locate and delete the Media Center Master program folder.
- On most Windows Operating Systems, the folder will be found here:
- C:\Program Files\Media Center Master
- For some 64 bit Windows Operating Systems, the folder will be found here:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master
Step 2 - The next step requires the ability to view hidden files and folders.
- If hidden files and folders are already viewable on the system, continue to on to Step 3.
- If hidden files and folders are not viewable on the system, go to How to Change the Folder Options in Order to View Hidden Files/Folders, to change settings, then
- Return back here and continue to Step 3.
Step 3 - Locate and delete the "bin" folder.
- For Windows XP Operating Systems, the folder will be found here:
- C:\Documents and Setting\"user's name"(1)\%Application Data%(2)\Peter Souza IV\Media Center Master\bin
- For Windows 7 and Vista Operating Systems, the folder will be found here:
- C:\Users\"user's name"(1)\%AppData%(3)\Roaming\Peter Souza IV\Media Center Master\bin
- If required, go back and change the settings in the "Folder Options" for hidden files and folder viewing.
Step 4 - If applicable, locate and delete the Media Center Master Start entry here:
- Start>All Programs>Media Center Master
Step 5 - Close any programs that are open and reboot the system.
- "user's name"(1)
- Actual user's name, without quotes.
- %Application Data%(2)
- This is a hidden folder.
- This is a hidden folder.
Back to top Bold text