How to Configure the Downloader Tab Settings
|Media Center Master's Wiki Editing Guide|
The current version of Media Center Master is 2.05. There are major changes to the program as to how it is represented in the wiki. The changes are on going and makes it difficult to up date the wiki.
As of December 11, 2012, for premium licensed users, only, Media Center Master has it's own, private, NZB Indexing Site. There is no additional account registration required to use the indexing service with Media Center Master. A complete Quick Set-up: Premium Version, Usenet Downloads guide is available in the wiki.
The biggest change in Version 2.04 took place were the "log," and "media summary" viewing area use to be. After adding media and clicking on a title from the media list, several tabs (i.e., Log, Summary, Metadata, and Files) will appear in the right side pane. More tabs are scheduled to be added in the future, such as: Media Info, Trailers/Subtitles, and a Episode Metadata Editor.
There have also been several changes made in the "Settings and Preferences" tabs. Some new tabs, and new settings have been added. The "Renaming" tab was changed to "Organization," and several of the old settings have been move from one tab to another. None of the settings have been removed from the program.
Version 1.32 is used for the examples in the wiki, unless otherwise noted. Although it may take a bit more work to find some settings, the wiki is still a valuable tool for a new user to get Media Center Master up and running. All of the settings used in the guides for a test run are still available, and should be used as described in the guides.
|This is a work in progress, please be patient.|
|Media Center Master|
|A Free Meta-Data and Media Organization Solution|
|(Red text indicates your location.)|
|Bug Report||General Discussion|
|<<< edit this side bar >>>|
All of the settings and configurations made, to this point, with Media Center Master, and uTorrent, to start and complete an automated process of downloading, renaming, moving completed torrents... are Basic, General, settings. The following steps outline detailed specifics to make an availability of an unknown, large, number of torrents in a pool to select from, and detailed specifics to set known limits, restricting, the number of torrents to fetch from the pool. These settings will allow for a relatively short, and fast, first run.
Step 1 - Open the Settings & Preferences" window through the "Application" menu.
This is the first of two (2) parts to define: specific settings which will ensure the downloading of a minimum of one (1) up to a maximum of five (5) TV Series Episodes during the first run.
... archived files.(1)
Step 2a - In the "Downloader" tab settings, do the following:
- Tick the check box for "Enable TV downloads,"
- Make sure the check box for "Allow torrents with archived files" is not checked,(*)
- Tick the check box for "Allow torrents with .WMV/>ASF,"
- Tick the check box for "Allow torrents with .MPG/MPEG,"
- Tick the check box for "Allow torrents with .FLV,"
- Tick the "pull down menu button" (∨) for "Skip TV episode before:" to get the pop-up calender,
- Tick the "back button" (<) on the calender to set the date back one month,
Step 2b - "Downloader" tab settings, continued
- Tick the "browse button" ( ) for "Save T.V. torrent files to:," once to close the calender, and again to open the "Browse for Folder" window,
- Browse to the uTorrent Folder Structure, created in the "How to set up a Folder Structure for uTorrent" guide,
- Click on the "torrent Files" folder to select, then click "OK."