How to Check Your System for the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 with SP1 Update
Step 1 - The easiest way to find out if the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 with SP1 update is required:
- The download link is located at the bottom of their page.
- Some key features of the ASoft .NET Version Detector are:
- It is a lightweight tool.
- Non-installing - no need to remove it through the control panel.
- Just delete the file, if saved, for clean-up.
- With a Zip Utility installed, it is not necessary to save the file.
- Just open the file link, and double click the "dotnet.exe" file in the Zip Utility Application, when it pops up.
Step 2 - Look for the ".NET FW 3.5 SP1" in the list at the bottom of the detector application's "blue" window.
- If the ".NET FW 3.5 SP1" is in the list, continue to the next guide, "How to Install Media Center Master.
- If the ".NET FW 3.5 SP1" is not in the list, locate and click the green download button to the left of Microsoft .Net 3.5 Service Pack 1.
- Follow the link and instructions to download and install the Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework with Service Pack 1.
Step 3 - To verify it installed correctly:
- Bookmark this page, so you may return to it after rebooting.
- Reboot the system.
- Return to this page.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2.